Depth Chart Center
The Depth Chart Center provides two important views for each league and team:
These quick-glance pages allow you to better assess strengths and weaknesses at each position across league, as well as each team's positional depth levels. DEPTH CHARTS:
- All players are linked to their PlayerLink page. Team names atop each column link to the detailed Team View page.
- All players are listed once on each team, in their primary position.
- Within each cell, batters are listed in order of decreasing projected playing time.
- Starting pitchers are listed in descending order of projected innings pitched over the balance of the season.
- Relief pitchers are listed first in descending order of projected saves, followed by descending order of projected IP.
- Players currently on the disabled list are noted with "DL."
- Blue dots represent marginal playing time projections and are intended to help you screen out fringe players at a glance. Batters with a blue dot are projected to compile less than 10% of the available playing time across all positions (approximately 60 full season AB). Pitchers with a blue dot are projected to compile less than 3% of available innings (approximately 45 full season IP).
These pages provide complete status and statistical profile information for every team and its players. Team View includes projected playing time allocations, injury status information, base performance indicators and more.
For more information about our forecasting philosophies, and the data found in these reports, click here.